Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm like a bird...

I'm about to fly away!! I'm sitting in the airport waiting to fly home for a bit. I haven't been to California since December so I'm pretty excited to get there. My parents are so cute, they've been counting down for like the last week so it'll be fun to see them too. I feel like I don't have too much to update. I've gotten slightly off track with my running the past 2 days because the CEO stayed at my house Sunday night and last night. I feel like things are moving in a really positive direction for us. I suppose that goes without saying because the entire 9 months that we've known each other its all been really good. Sometimes it almost seems crazy that we're dating. Not like I'm all down and out on myself but its like seriously? You like me? That much? Its just such a different experience than it was with the...hmmm...I haven't come up with a name for him. LoL the gun slinger. Thats what I'm going to call him. Nope Ex Con. Yes I like that better. Anyway, things are so different with the CEO than they were with the Ex Con. He just makes me feel really good and happy and content. Last night he told me that he thinks I'm beautiful when I'm wearing my pajamas (not sexy ones by the way, a wife beater and flannel pants) because I'm just so relaxed and myself and he loves to see me like that. Yes, I'll hold while you're melting a little...How freaking adorable is he?!? Okay, I won't prattle on about the CEO anymore, surely there will be other posts about him. Hmmm...what else? I think that may be it. Looking forward to getting home cooked food and going to Souplantation when I'm at home. If I think of anything else to post before I get on the plane, I'll be back. Gotta head over to PrincesaRuns and update over there too. Lots of California love!

No comments: