Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A blast from the past...

or two actually. I've been pretty MIA getting ready for school and such, but I thought I'd post these two blogs I wrote while I was at home. On a happy note, within the next few weeks I should have PrincesaNet up and running in my apartment again so I'll finally be able to access the internet from the privacy of my own home instead of having creeps look over my shoulder! Now, on with the old posts!

Written 8/12/08
Okay so this is going to be pretty bootleg because I’m blogging in Microsoft Word since I can’t get online on a plane. It is approximately 9:30 pm and I’ve been on the flight to Orange County for all of 20 minutes. And you know what happened? I dropped my fucking iPod. BEHIND ME. So that means I have approximately 3 hours and 55 minutes to fly with no music! Why don’t I ask the person behind me to pick it up you might ask? Well because I can’t see the person behind me but through the crack of the seat, all I can see is an arm filled with liver spots, signaling to me that they are probably too old to be bending all up under their seat to retrieve my iPod. And what’s more is I think they are having some weird body tremor issue because they keep hitting/kicking the back of my seat. And it’s really pissing me off. I’m already in a rather foul mood because I had a connecting flight which I hate. But what I hated most of all about my last flight is that I sat next to a couple. Now, although the CEO and I are venturing out into couplehood ourselves, it still a little annoying to be in that close of proximity to two people who are all booed up and you’re just trying to sqwunch (yes sqwunch is a word now) over in your seat and not feel like a creepy third wheel. All of this I could deal with honestly. My issue stemmed from when the lady spread a blanket over the two of them. No big deal, I had my sweatshirt on, it was a little chilly. Rhythmic motions under the blanket ending with the man making an odd, muffled, grunting noise, big deal. SICK! Look kudos to them for keeping their love alive or whatever, but airline seats are too close together for you to be whacking off your boyfriend or husband or whatever right next to me! And the grossest part of that is that I heard them mention that they had a connecting flight. So was that man just walking around with jizz in his pants until he made it to his destination? Yuck. Okay I’m still annoyed about my iPod. I need music. I don’t think I can make it all the way there without it. I might have to ask Grandma Moses back there to see if she can reach it. This blows. Oh wait, here’s something that blows even more. The lady just said the tvs are broken. Oh wait, breaking blowing news, the asshole in front of my just basically put his seat back in my lap. Literally so far back that he pushed the screen of my laptop down! ARGHGHGHGHGHGH!! FUCK FUCK FUCK. I’m so annoyed!! I want to shoot everyone right now. I suppose I’ll try to sleep or something…I can’t wait to get home. I would say this flight can’t get any worse, but I don’t want to tempt the fates…

Written 8/18/08
Okay back for another round of bootleg blogging. This time is not because I’m on an airplane, but because I’m sitting in the Atlanta airport and I refuse to play for internet. Its 5:30 am (hooray red-eyes I suppose). I should be boarding my plane in the next 20 minutes or so. Well as per my last entry where I didn’t want to tempt the fates…The rest of my flight wasn’t too horrible. I really couldn’t make it without the music so I wrote a note to the guy 2 rows behind me and he ended up getting for me. Sweet, right? So I jammed a little and slept a lot and ended up in Orange County just before curfew thank God! So I’m feeling pretty good, saw my mommy right away, got my bag and we were waiting for my dad and my mom’s friend to come back around and pick us up. We were waiting for a pretty long time. Then I see my dear old dad shuffling on over to us. But he didn’t look so happy…why you might ask? Because the breaks on my mom’s friend’s car went out. Great, cool. So I’ve flying all night, all I’ve eaten since 11:45 am (East Coast time I might add) was a bag of gummy bears, witnessed a creep getting a handjob in my row, and had to put up with Grandma Moses’ body tremors and now you’re telling me that I can’t get home because this damn car has shoddy breaks?! End the end we had to call my sister to come and take us home. She was so mad and driving like a bat out of hell. But alas, I made it home. It was a pretty good trip I must say. I spent a lot of time with my parents, which was nice. I saw some friends from high school. Oh yeah! So they had the Obama/McCain thing at Saddleback Church which is like 4 minutes from my house. Of course I couldn’t get a ticket because the cheapest tickets were $500, but whatever. So Brooke and I drove by there so we could see what was going on. They had a lot of demonstrators with some pretty hilarious signs. One of my personal favorites was the one that said “Rick Warren is a lying whore!” I found that one so funny because it was professionally done. Like I wonder if dude went into FedEx Kinkos and was just like can you print up a few of these? But my all time favorite was the crappy looking cardboard sign that this grungy 20 something guy was holding. It said “Fuck Obama Fuck McCain & Fuck You.” But what made that sign priceless was that when I looked over to read it, he promptly gave me a very mean face and flipped me off with a passion that I hadn’t seen given to gesture in quite some time. Brooke and I cracked up laughing. Today I ate at In N Out with my parents. It was soooo yummy, but as I was watching my parents eat their Double Doubles, I felt compelled to eat meat. It might be a fleeting thing, but maybe it’s time. I don’t know yet. I mentioned this to the CEO and he offered to make me one of his “amazing” steaks. Apparently all the meat he makes is amazing. I suppose I’ll be the judge of that. I think he’s coming over tonight, but I’m not positive. That’d be nice. Okay this is starting to get a little less coherent and it’s almost time to get on the plane. I suppose I’ll post this when I get back to a free internet connection.

No comments: