Sunday, August 3, 2008

Grrr I'm mad! And other thoughts too...

Okay this is getting ridiculous. I HAVE to get the internet back in my apartment. I don't mind coming to library or whatever, but sometimes you just need to look something up quickly, and I CAN'T! It's no one's fault but my own, but it still pisses me off nonetheless. Rarr, I'm mad! Okay I think I've gotten that out of my system now. I'm very excited to announce that my little Johnson had started her very own blog!! Read it, book mark it, love it-just like I do. Today I was cleaning my apartment and it dawned on me that I've lived there for almost a year. Crazy right? What's more crazy is that I still have no artwork on my walls. I'm just no good at picking that stuff out. At least I have an idea of what I want in my bedroom. Beautiful pictures of beautiful women I admire. Topping my list is the lovley Dorothy Dandridge, followed by Marilyn Monroe. If I could find some really great posters like these pictures



I would totally frame them and put them in my room. If anyone has any ideas about where to get some, let me know. Well I hate to cut this short, but sadly the library is about to close so I have to leave :( Damnit! I gotta work this out. Are you as annoyed by these half posts as I am? I'll be back in a few days...

No comments: