Saturday, June 21, 2008

Grrr

I'm feeling very grumpy right now! I'm not sure why. I'm probably just really tired. I went out last night and clearly stayed out too late. And then woke up way too early. And now its 10 pm and I'm grumpy beyond words. I had a fabulous evening though. We got free drinks the entire night at Tom Tom which is always a plus. Then total icing on the cake, The CEO and his friends ended up coming to Adams Morgan so we got to hang out. LoL too bad I was so drunk I don't remember most of it, but the parts I do remember were very good. He's super nice. :) His friends were enamored with Brittani, but as usual, she wasn't feeling them. She was mad because Pete had on a white tee. Really? Who gives a crap, but whatevs. I was so tired when I got up this morning and my neck was hurting really bad. I suppose I was doing that damned head swinging dance. Even at this late hour my head still hurts. I don't even know why I started writing this entry. I'm too tired to finish with anything worth while. Blah. I shall write again later. :(

No comments: