Thursday, July 3, 2008

Heyyyy

So as usual I'm at the library using the internet. Will I ever get mine turned back on?!? One day I suppose. I'm feeling a little tired right now. I had to come here to print out my ticket to Philly for tomorrow. Latrice and I are going to see Tyria. It should be a fun weekend, a little impromptu trip seems to be just what I need. I've been a little scattered lately and working on this new enrichment class thing has got my mind reeling pretty much 24/7. And then I keep thinking about NEA stuff too. There's just so much stuff that I'd like to do, but I feel like just need to sit down, take a moment, and then get started. I think that is my one downfall. I want to do so many things, good things, things that would really make a difference, but I get too caught up in the ideas and forget to lay a really good foundation sometimes. Good example. HU SEA. Blah, don't even want to talk about that. I mean the freaking SLC was in DC this year and did we have any representation? NO. Way to drop the ball Ash. Hopefully the stuff I give to Dr. Bond will help out though. I really wish I hadn't watched that documentary about that Baltimore high school. I'm starting to feel like I have the bug again. LoL not that bug...like AIDS. Not that AIDS is funny, I just mean the high school teaching bug. Okay really, I need to get a grip. But yeah, then I was reading about Ron Clark and got all inspired. I'm feeling a little Michelle Pfieffer-ish now. I don't know what I'm going to do. But I'd better figure it out soon. Well I gotta go do a little more research and then head home to pack. I'll update soon.

No comments: