Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm baaaaaack...For today at least

Yikes! I haven't written in a looooong time. That could be due to a few things; one, I work like a slave. Two, I no longer have internet access in my house :( Being an adult is the pits! Oh well, eventually I'll turn it back on, but referring back to number one, my slave like work conditions allow me very little time to watch tv or play on the internet anyway. Just sucks because I can't update my blog at work. That would be a little awkward. So anywho, I'm at the library today, soaking up their free wireless connection which is pretty freaking sweet. On a very odd side note, there is this old Asian man in the library that keeps farting. Yes, farting! Like its nothing. Literally walking about the quiet library pooting away like its no big thing. I hope I don't do things like that when I get old. Today I was supposed to go to the museum. I still have time, but I think I'd rather get a pedicure. My mom randomly sent me $20 in the mail so I have some money to get one. The Designer gets off work at 3 (supposedly) today and wants to hang out. I'd really rather not, but because I'm so stupidly nice sometimes, of course I said yes. We'll see how that pans out. I would much rather be with the CEO. Not just today, but any day. I'm lame, but I really think I'm starting to like him. He's just a really great guy. We're into a lot of the same stuff. He has his life very much together, which totally motivates me work harder too. And we make jokes about fannypacks, so what's not to love? LoL Hopefully I'll get a chance to travel to Timbuktu where he lives and hang out with him today. Maybe not. Who knows? Methinks I will blow with the wind today. I am STARVING right now, which may be why my thoughts are becoming so staccato. Hmmm...Maybe I should eat before my pedi. Okay I will not bore the masses with a crappy blog post, so I shall end this. I'll write some more when I can get on the internet again. The masses? Who am I kidding? Nobody reads this freaking thing. LoL I'm such a loser

No comments: